I have just posted RedHat 9.0 compatible binary and source RPMs on my
server.  This version does not include ssl support due to the the krb5.h
issue.  It appears the new rpmbuild command automatically generates a
debug version and so I have included that as well.

http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/9.0/en/i386/RPMS/tn5250-0.16.5-1.i386.rpm
http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/9.0/en/i386/RPMS/tn5250-devel-0.16.5-1.i386.rpm
http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/9.0/en/i386/RPMS/tn5250-debuginfo-0.16.5-1.i386.rpm
http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/9.0/en/SRPMS/tn5250-0.16.5-1.src.rpm

Please let me know if there are any problems with the packaging.

- James