RedHat 8.0 RPMS update

fixed

To everyone that has been looking for the RedHat 8.0 RPMS of tn5250 on my site
I apologize.  I rearranged the directory structure and did not realize that
there was an ongoing demand for these files.

You can find the rpms at the following URL's:
http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/8.0/en/i386/RPMS/tn5250-0.16.5-1.i386.rpm
http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/8.0/en/i386/RPMS/tn5250-devel-0.16.5-1.i386.rpm
http://www.oslx.com/homebrew/redhat/8.0/en/SRPMS/tn5250-0.16.5-1.src.rpm

Thanks,