Printer Support

fixed

Hello again, long time no see

Can someone point me in the way of a HOWTO on how I can set up a virtual
printer, that the As400 would see as PRT03 (has to be PRT03) and that
when docs are printed to PRT03 it is spit out in some file form, beit PS
or PDF, etc??

This is one thing that I remember specifically hearing about when
linux5250 was mentioned.

Also, when these files are generated, are they user stamped somehow ??
I need a user to be able to pull his file and only his file :P