Re: BXA export notification

fixed

On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 17:54, Scott Klement wrote:
> I have no idea how I would contact the FSF's lawyers?

I can't find a specific email address for them, but general questions
should go to <gnu@gnu.org>. I'm sure they can route it to the
appropriate persons. You should also be able to contact RMS
<rms@gnu.org> as well. I remember someone writing a video codec doing
that once...just make sure to call it Free Software, not Open Source ;0)

--

Steve Fox
IBM Linux Technology Center