Re: TN5250 Protocol Definition

fixed

By and large, there are two documents that define TN5250.  With lots of
little details added in from some others.

The first main document is RFC 1205.  This documents the records that
are sent over the telnet protocol.   Then, everything after the "op-code"
listed in RFC1205 and before the telnet "end of record" marker is actual
5250 datastream.

The 5250 datastream is documented in the IBM 5495 Functions Reference
manual.

There are links to online versions of both of these, as well as the others
that fill in the other details, here:

     http://tn5250.sourceforge.net/resources.html

Good luck!