Re: Newbie question

  • Subject: Re: Newbie question
  • From: Jamie Thain <jamie@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:52:37 -0300

fixed

Jason,

> All this stuff about SSL.  Yes, indeed the newer TELNET servers for the
> AS/400's support SSL.  That is something that I think we really need here;
> unfortunately, I'm an American working in America, so I'm bound by export
> restrictions.

I don't have any export restrictions here, but I would need an AS/400 on the
net to
test, as most of the 400's are client machines.

Way around export restrictions, put it on a server in Canada. There are not any
export
restrictions to Canada. And Canada has no export restrictions.

regards:jamie

+---