Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this e-mail.

Hi,

Sorry I think I didn't explain very well. Yes that's how to do a JDBC
connection call, I've already implemented that for access to our DB2,
but I'm wanting to call AS400 APIs on the AS400, essentially a PCML
call.

I want the connection pool to return an com.ibm.as400.access.AS400
object. To do that I think I need to create a connector connection pool
in glassfish and install an AS400 resource adapter (I assume
iseriespgmcall.rar is the file I need, assuming it's JCA 1.5
compatible).

Currently, I have each application using AS400ConnectionPool to make the
default connections for me which isn't ideal.

I hope that makes sense.

Mark