Re: Toolbox not connecting!

fixed

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen wrote:

Broken DNS configuration.
Do you use DHCP to configure it or is it lovingly entered manually?

Make that definite: it also can't ping GOOGLE.

And I haven't the slightest idea how the DNS configuration was entered, or even how to look at it. All I have is an SSH connection to a box that's physically located at a colocation facility.

--
JHHL