I'm having some trouble with the StringTokenizer. As far as I can tell
there is something wacky going on due to the + or : in the delimiter.
I have the following string:
Sep 29, 2009 7:00 PM GMT+00:00 Sep 30, 2009 7:30 PM GMT+00:00

I am using "GMT+00:00" (no quotes) as the delimiter.

The String#split method correctly splits the string in to the array
elements using a simple regex:
String[] tokens = text.split("GMT\\+00:00");

The StringTokenizer splits on the first double zero in 2009 and then stops
at the colon in the time next:
StringTokenizer t = new StringTokenizer(text, "GMT+00:00");

The 1st two tokens are:
Sep 29, 2
9 7

Has anyone seen this behavior before? Am I missing something obvious?

Todd Allen
Electronic Data Processing Services

This communication and any transmitted documents are intended to be confidential. If there is a problem with this transmission, please contact the sender. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.