Oops, good catch. I thought I was on Java 5 documentation. You can change it
with this though:
props.load(new ByteArrayInputStream(stringFromArray(s).getBytes()));

James R. Perkins

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 09:15, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

James Perkins wrote:
props.load(new StringReader(stringFromArray(s)));

FWIW: This example requires Java6.

IBM i on Power - For when you can't afford to be out of business
mailing list
or email: JAVA400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l.