Re: loading String[] into properties

fixed

Oops, good catch. I thought I was on Java 5 documentation. You can change it
with this though:
props.load(new ByteArrayInputStream(stringFromArray(s).getBytes()));

--
James R. Perkins
http://twitter.com/the_jamezp

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 09:15, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

James Perkins wrote:
props.load(new StringReader(stringFromArray(s)));

FWIW: This example requires Java6.

david

--
IBM i on Power - For when you can't afford to be out of business