To: "Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400" <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Anybody Using Wicket

Thanks again Mihael. That is what is really intriguing to me about Wicket. I
can design the page as static HTML/CSS and use Wicket do generate the
dynamic data. Plus it's "component" based, which IMHO is the best design for
any UI.

I might check out GWT too. I'll see if I can get over my control issues with
the layout :-)
--
James R. Perkins
http://twitter.com/the_jamezp