Is it necessary to do it all by hand? I've been playing with this for
way too long, and I can't find a combination that actually works. There
are lots of things that purport to (and I believe it too) but they all
depend on other things that are at the wrong level, or are missing jars
or something. I'm working with tomcat 6.0, and a choice of eclipse
ganymede or netbeans 6.5. I've played with axis2 1.4.1, which looked
promising for a while, but the eclipse wsdl-java and java-wsdl
generation plugin doesn't work, and the downlevel code that may work
doesn't seem to be available anymore. Anyone got a copy of the eclipse
axis2 plugin version 1.3? I don't remember how far I got with NetBeans
and axis2. All I really want is to be able to build a web service,
either from a wsdl, or the other way around, be able to deploy it, using
a deployer either built in or external to the IDE, and then be able to
consume the service in another application. Doesn't seem like it should
be rocket science. Tips and pointers to docs that actually work would be
wonderful. Thanks.