Luis Colorado skrev den 06-02-2008 22:14:
Thorbjorn, this is genius!

I loved it... this is really exciting. Just out of curiosity, is it possible to resize the video? My screen size is 1152 by 864, so your video looks huge (I need to scroll around to see it).

Thanks. No, I don't think so - it is only my second try, so I'll try to remember next time.

Anyhow, this is great. Now I want to try it myself, and look at performance and traffic issues.
Remember the trick is to get the DISPLAY variable right. Good luck.