From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of DennisRootes@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:27 PM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Java class not found but it's in the default path?

Hi,
I was trying out Scott Klement's JDBC driver and I can't get it to work.
It keeps giving me this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/as400/access/AS400JDBCDriver/class

java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4
(Throwable.java:85)
java/lang/Error.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1 (Error.java:41)
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1
(NoClassDe
fFoundError.java:38)

I placed the jt400.jar in the path /QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/ just like I
did the HSSF jar files, (which work great! Thanks Scott!),
but it keeps saying it can't find the class. Any suggestions? Please! =)