I tried this command from the command line and got the following

Error below.   Is Client Access/400 organizer a free offereing from IBM
and Every person that what launch this using QCMDEXC need this on their

Or is this a server function.

Charlie Randall

Project Leader

AAA Cooper Transportation

Message ID . . . . . . :   IWS4008       Severity . . . . . . . :   40

Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic

Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/12/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :

Message . . . . :   Command is not permitted at this time.

Cause . . . . . :   Client Access/400 Organizer must be started before

  this command.

Recovery  . . . :   Type the Start Client Access Organizer (PCO) command

  the personal computer (DOS or OS/2) session before using this command.