Calling a JAVA object outside AS/400

fixed

Hi all,

I have an java pgm object residing in a Windows machine. I would like to
invoke the object from a java pgm from AS/400.
The java object will use an XML file for data transfer.
How exactly can I do that...?

Can I get any example snippet for this kind of scenario...?

Shud I establish a TCP/IP connection to do it...? (even it is internet or
intranet)
In that case, what all the authorities shud I have to establish the
connection.?

Any pointers will be appreciated...

Thanks & Regards,
Ramprasad V

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com