>so you are going to call RPG for db access (RLA?)
With the ServiceProgramCall and ProgramCall classes.

Right now we are using a model that Joe Pluta gave us when we had him
come in house last week for some training.  Java does the UI and RPG is
the application controller, business logic and data access.  We were
skeptical that the system would work and be fast enough, but it
ABSOLUTELY SCREAMS!  The screens operate as fast or faster than many of
our other companies on green screens.  I wish it was outside the
firewall so I could post a URL but it isn't.

Aaron Bartell