We have IBM Content Manager 5.1 on AS400 V5R2. Images and work flow is
on this system. Presently we are developing a web based application
which requires access to images stored on IBM Content Manager. The
application is being developed in java on UNIX platform. The query is -

1.       What needs to be done to display image to the client after
retrieving from IBM CM? We need a facility wherein there is a button on
the HTML page of the application being developed. On press of this
button the relevant image needs to be picked up and then displayed in a
separate client window (either IBM CM client or a custom made client
server window).

2.       We need to do this using Java. Is it possible to invoke IBM CM
programs using JTOpen or any other alternative?

Thanx in advance

Cheers

Vijosh

MASTEK
"Making a valuable difference"
Mastek in NASSCOM's 'India Top 20' Software Service Exporters List.
In the US, we're called MAJESCO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of
Mastek Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited
does not accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and
attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged and
solely for the use of the intended person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the
recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening
them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete this e-mail from
all computers.