From: Wills, Mike N. (TC) [mailto:MNWills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 12, 2003 14:08
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries; Java Programming on and
around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Java/RPG problem, I need help solving.

Hey guys, first of all I apologize for the cross-post, but I wasn't sure
where I should post this question... And sorry about the length.

I am working on linking RPG and java programs together. I have written a
couple modules, one for each class I am interfacing. They both seem to work
just fine except for one method. I keep getting:

Message ID . . . . . . :   RNX0301       Severity . . . . . . . :   50

Message type . . . . . :   Escape

Date sent  . . . . . . :   12/12/03      Time sent  . . . . . . :   14:40:56

Message . . . . :   Java exception received when calling Java method.

Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure DOCP_UPLOA in program PDFPGMSNEW/F.DOCPROC

  received Java exception "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: UploadFile" when

  calling method "UploadFile" with signature

"(Lcom.taylor.docgate.Docfile;Ljava.lang.String;Ljava.lang.String;)Ljava.lan
  g.Boolean;" in class "com.taylor.docgate.Docprocess".