Afternoon all

This is my first dabble at using PCML to call RPG from
java. I used this

http://www.midrangeserver.com/mpo/mpo011702-story04.html

as an example. I've created the PCML document and it
is sitting in the same dir as the java class. On
running, I get a java.lang.VerifyError thrown.

The problem is with this line :

pcml = new ProgramCallDocument(sys, pcmlDoc);

sys ( the AS400 object ) has created ok, and I can run
methods of the AS400 class against it.

pcmlDoc is just a string containing the name of the
PCML document.

If I instantiate the ProgramCallDocument with no
parameters, the object instantiates ok, so it
obviously doesn't like the PCML document. Is it
possible this is a parser error or something else I
have no control over ?

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks in advance.

Niall

The exact error I'm getting is :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError:
(class: com/ibm/as400/data/Pcm lSAXParser, method:
signature: (Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;
)V) Incompatible object argument for function call at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.loadSourcePcmlDocument(Program
CallDocument.java:1058)

at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.loadPcmlDocument(ProgramCallDo
cument.java:961)

at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.(ProgramCallDocument.jav
a:124)

at add2numbers.main(add2numbers.java:45)