AS400Structure help!!!

fixed

Can anybody tell me what is wrong with the following code?

I don't understand what is wrong with the following code,  I patched this
together from the JTOpen docs but it doesn't seem to work as I expected.
Below is the java code and the program dump from the rpg pgm.

<snip>

             AS400DataType[] myStruct =
            {
                new AS400Text(1, getSystem()),
                new AS400PackedDecimal(2, 0),
                new AS400Text(4, getSystem()),
                new AS400Text(4, getSystem()),
                new AS400Text(25, getSystem()),
                new AS400Text(1, getSystem()),
            };

       AS400Structure myConverter = new AS400Structure(myStruct);

        Object[] myData =
            {
                getSetLL(),
                getCoNo(),
                getEqpCod(),
                getMdlNoCod(),
                getMdlNo(),
                "K"
            };

        byte[] myAS400Data = myConverter.toBytes(myData);
        ProgramParameter[] pm = new ProgramParameter[1];
        pm[0] = new ProgramParameter(myAS400Data);

</snip>

this is the info in the fields from a program dump

CO#                   PACKED(2,0)          NOT ADDRESSABLE
EOF                   CHAR(1)              NOT ADDRESSABLE
EQPCOD                CHAR(4)              NOT ADDRESSABLE
MDL#                  CHAR(25)             NOT ADDRESSABLE
MDL#COD               CHAR(4)              NOT ADDRESSABLE
SETLL                 CHAR(1)              '0'              'F0'X

only the first parm has valid data, the rest of the data structure has
nothing.

Thanks,
Robert