Would anyone know where I could find some examples of VAJ using sockets?
I want to set up a simple program that takes a couple fields from a dialogue on
PC and passes them to a server program on the AS/400 (already have a working
example in C), just not sure how to tie it all together in VAJ since I've only
worked thru a couple of examples so far.

Thanks for any direction you might be able to give me.

-- Jim LowAry
Hubbell Power Systems