Joe --

On the blank line that's the first line of the subfile, place a "1" in
the "Opt" column.  Then, follow these instructions from the help text:

Java class files are also added to debug using this option.  Type the
name of the class file to add in the Program/module column, as it would
be specified on the Run java program (JAVA) command.  Then specify a
Library of *LIBL, and a Type of *CLASS.  If the class file name is too
long to fit, blank out the Program/module column, and specify *LIBL for
the Library and *CLASS for the Type.  This will cause a popup panel to
display allowing the full class file name to be entered.

HTH,
Gary