  • Subject: RE: File Lock Problem
  • From: "Frances Stewart" <francess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 10:18:15 -0600

Running out of ideas. What OS/400 release are you on? Are you up to date on
PTFs (cumulative package, DB2/400 group PTF and Toolbox PTFs)? What
transaction isolation level are you running at on your connection?

You are sure you are covered with respect to commits? I think on the Work
with Job screen for the QZDASOINIT job you can use option 16 to display the
commitment control status. Take option 5 and then hit PF6 and then select
Record level (and later maybe object level), and see if there are any
pending changes.

Frances Stewart
WebSphere Application Server for iSeries 400
IBM Rochester

"Vijosh A." <vijosh@systsoft.com>@midrange.com on 12/21/2000 12:27:50 AM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-java400-l@midrange.com