  • Subject: RE: DB2/400 for EntityBeans(CMP)
  • From: "vijayakumar purushothaman" <p_vijayakumar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:55:11

Thanks Gilles,
                As u said i faced only one constraint in AS400 side, the
required physical file should be journalized and to find this constraint on
my own cost 1 day, oh. I will be happy if any one gives URL where i can find
the related info like what are the steps to be followed.
                Further i am not able to find another jar file containing
only the access files. Please clarify me about this.

Vijay.