Subfile equivalent

fixed

Hello all,
We have an application which monitors the status of
all the systems connected in the network, this uses
subfiles.
Now, instead of writing to the subfile, I need to
acces the PF and get the data on to a JAVA GUI on the
client.
Which is the best way I can do it.
I remember a discussion on subfile equivalent in JAVA,
recently. But dont remember what was the conclusion.
Could anybody help.
Thanx,
Rao