From: owner-java400-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-java400-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of francess@us.ibm.com
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 1:21 PM
To: JAVA400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Servlets

1. It is not clear to me what the motivation is for wanting to clean up.
Are objects being left around, i.e. not being gc'd?  Is the browser not
displaying what's expected from the redirected-to servlet?  Or.....?

2. When I issue a sendRedirect( ), my browser displays the name of the
redircted (called) servlet.  When you say redirect, do you mean
sendRedirect( )?  Or are you using something else, like forward( )?

Art Smet.

"Gibbons, Michael" <bmis04@MARYWOOD1.MARYWOOD.EDU>@midrange.com on
09/08/2000 12:57:15 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com