Hello Friend,

I know this mail will come as surprise to you but in a brief introduction.
My name is MissCynthia J Saidu Momoh 24 years from Darfur Sudan and orphan,It is
my  pleasure communicating with you, I got your email in India reliable
data's and after my fasting and praying my spirit convinced me that you
are good and honest person that was why i contacting you for your
assistance and trust you because i know that you are honest, kind and
caring person.

I am presently in Dakar-Senegal under Asylum in Refugee Camp because of
the Currently  war in my Country Darfur Sudan that make me to lose my
father and mother, I am the only daughter of my parents. I have legal
certificate of deposit ($5.5million).Five million Five hundred thousand
dollars my late beloved father deposited in a leading bank in Europe legally under
my name as the next of kin when he was alive and all the legal documents
that covering this money under my name is with me here..

I want to live the rest of my life in your position and invest with this
money under your care and management. As soon as i join you i will further
my Education then you will be investing with the money till i finish my
school. I am waiting for your reply because i need your assistance. please
help me because of my life.
Sincerely,
Miss Cynthia Joseph