Apparently at some time they unbundled Scanmail for Lotus Domino on IBM i
from the package deal we had. They gave us one year as a 'grandfather'.
This year they wanted $15k.
Beginning removal process...

I figure that since the other platforms were on version 5.x and IBM i was
still on 3.x and Indiana Jones would have a heck of a time finding the
product on their website it's one of these "well, we promised support but
let's jack up the price until they allow us to drop the product" kind of
things.

Been a darn long time since something has gotten through Message Labs and
on to Domino anyway.