When there is a new Quickr Release or Fixpack available, it will be updated
in below web page. But we do not have "Upcoming Releases" information
available for Quickr like what Domino is done.
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/quickr/index.html

Please refer to below link to see which version of Domino does a Quickr
release support. It will be updated regularly to reflect new version of
IBM i Lotus products and their support matrix.

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/resources/systems_power_ibmi_lotus_releasesupport.pdf

We suggest to upgrade to the latest Quickr Fixpack to avoid issues that has
been found by other customers. In general, a Fixpack does not include new
features except bug fix, but there may be Fixpack with new features in the
future.

DSPPTF is the suggested way to check Quickr ptf info, or you can see
partly version info from the Quickr server console log when server started,
such like "Release: 8.5.1.7 Build: QRD8.5.1.7-006a On Domino: Build
V851FP5_09292010", where QRD8.5.1.7 means the 7th fixpack for Quickr 8.5.1.

Thanks for using Quickr on IBM i

Best Regards
______________________________________
Shuang Hong, Wang(王双红)
Lotus Products for IBM i
Tel: +86 10 82452360 | E-mail: wangshh@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM, China Systems and Technology Laboratory(CSTL)
Addr: 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193
The world itself is a mirror, where you can see what you are looked like!

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|rob@xxxxxxxxx |
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
|09/21/2011 09:27 PM |
|------------>
| Subject: |
|------------>
|Quickr updates |

Is there an "Upcoming Releases" available for Quickr like there is for
Domino at
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/r5fixlist.nsf/%28Progress%29/$First?OpenDocument

When will they have a version of Quickr available for Domino 8.5.2? Will
they or will they just bypass it for 8.5.3 due out next month?

Does anyone stay current with Quickr fixes available at:
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24029024
Or is it one of those "if it isn't broke don't fix it" things? Are there
new features in these fix packs?

DSPPTF LICPGM(5724S31)
(No PTFs found.)
Or is there some other way to see what fix pack you are at? It's been
awhile since I've did maintenance on Quickr and we aren't really putting
it to it's potential.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive