I've freed up 18% to 30% of the disk space on some systems just by
clearing out
/QIBM/UserData/OS400/MGTC/service
and beware of *MGTCOL objects in QMPGDATA and QMGTC2

Nothing eats disk like programs that monitor your systems efficiency
(Management Central). Anyone consider that an oxymoron?

Just this week I've a system that went from 22% free to 42% free by
clearing out a few things.

Run RTVDIRINF and query the snot out of those files. Forget PRTDIRINF.
Performance is unacceptable and the reports are bug ridden and return bad
data (I've a pmr open on that.) Like anything else that monitors your
system RTVDIRINF will eat disk space by creating a new copy of data every
time you run it. Read the help for the name of the files.