V6 vs Domino APIs

fixed

Anyone notice any anomalies with V6 and the use of the Domino API's as
documented here
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/domino/devtools/dominoapi/dominoapi.html

I've not shot through debug yet on my use but I did have a nifty routine
that shuts down all domino partitions within a lpar that no longer works.