I have had this happen on two separate upgrades, in two separate domains,
on two separate i5 lpars.

I upgraded from Domino 7.0.2FP2 to Domino 7.0.3. I also upgraded from
QuickPlace to Quickr.

Prior to the upgrade I could run a LOAD COMPACT and smoke right through
that.
After the upgrade the Main.nsf file in QuickPlace/AreaTypes/Wiki (and Blog
and any other directories that may contain it) will not compact. I get an
error:
"Error compacting ...Main.nsf: Extendible hash index is corrupt and can't
be used"
On one server I followed IBM's advice and recreated some directories.
On the next domain I dropped the server and ran the offline compact, fixup
and updall. Started the server back up and ran LOAD COMPACT and it ran
fine.

I guess I should have ran a compact in the following phases to see which
one hosed it:
- immediately after the upgrade to domino 7.0.3
- after running DESIGN
- after the install of Quickr
- in between each execution of qptool recommended by the upgrade
instructions.

I upgraded by using the following instructions:

Ensure that the following save files are in library DOM703: LQ80007,
QNOTES, QNOTESAP, QNOTESRL, QQUICKR.
Drop all Domino servers.
WRKOBJLCK QGNNINDS *PNLGRP Make sure there's no locks.
WRKOBJLCK QNOTES *USRPRF Kill the jobs (ensure that the servers are down.
Might be one performance job still running. Kill it, it might restart
automatically.)
WRKSYSVAL QVFYOBJRST Should be at 3 or lower. If not, record the value,
change it. Remember to change it back when done.
WRKSYSVAL QALWOBJRST If not *ALL change it to thus after recording
current value. Remember to change it back when done.
DSPPTF 5724J24 for QuickPlace. If there are any ptfs for QuickPlace,
remove them with
RMVPTF 5724J24 SELECT(...)
' QNOTESCPP is used by the AKORNN software we use. Domino upgrades delete
this library.
DSPSAVF ROB/LNCPP30. If it doesn't exist, then
CRTSAVF ROB/LNCPP30
SAVLIB QNOTESCPP DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(ROB/LNCPP30)
rstlicpgm licpgm(5733LD7) dev(*savf) option(*base) LNG(2924)
savf(DOM703/qnotes)
rstlicpgm licpgm(5733LD7) dev(*savf) option(1) LNG(2924)
savf(DOM703/qnotesap)
rstlicpgm licpgm(5733LD7) dev(*savf) option(13) LNG(2924)
savf(DOM703/qnotesrl)
CHGUSRPRF QNOTES <F4> SPCAUT(*IOSYSCFG *ALLOBJ *JOBCTL)
WRKLIB QNOTESCPP, if it doesn't exist then
RSTLIB QNOTESCPP DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(ROB/LNCPP30)
UPDDOMSVR SERVER(server-name) TORLS('7.0.3')
DLTLICPGM LICPGM(5733LD7) OPTION(12) to delete the 7.0.2 release
RSTLICPGM LICPGM(5724S31) DEV(*SAVF) LNG(2924) SAVF(DOM703/QQUICKR) To
upgrade to Quickr
LODPTF LICPGM(5724S31) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(DOM703/LQ80007)
APYPTF LICPGM(5724S31) SELECT(LQ80007)
CPY OBJ('/domino/XQP02/data/lotusquickr/*')
TODIR('/domino/XQP02/data/quickplace')
SYMLNK(*YES)
SUBTREE(*ALL)
REPLACE(*YES)
OWNER(*KEEP)
EDTF '/domino/XQP02/data/notes.ini' Add the following line:
QuickPlaceSubdirectory=QuickPlace May already be there.
If installing/upgrading LEI, then see chapter 4 of the installation guide.
WRKOBJ *ALL/LEID *PGM If it exists:
ADDLNK OBJ('/QSYS.LIB/GDI.LIB/LEID.PGM')
NEWLNK('/QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS/DOMINO703/LEID.PGM') Where GDI.LIB is
replaced with the library where LEID exists.
CHGOWN OBJ('/QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS/DOMINO703/LEID.PGM') NEWOWN(QNOTES)
CHGAUT OBJ('/QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS/DOMINO703/LEID.PGM')
USER(*PUBLIC)
DTAAUT(*EXCLUDE)
OBJAUT(*NONE)
DSPSFWRSC. If you find 5733FXD Domino Fax for i5/OS then:
Make a local copy of the Domino Fax Cover Page database from the server
DOMFAX01. Open the Domino Fax Setup database and rerun setup. Open your
local copy of the Domino Fax Cover Page database and copy/paste our custom
forms into the one on the server. Using Designer will be required.
Sign off and back on again to reset some environment information.
Any ScanMail for Domino on this iSeries? Should be on all but GDWEB,
(which may change if Internotes gets moved to there.)
WRKLNK '/rob/dominofixup.sh*' Should be there. See earlier information.
STRQSH
cat /QIBM/UserData/LOTUS/LOTUS_SERVERS
Switch current working directory to the value of "EXEPATH=".
For example: cd /QIBM/PRODDATA/LOTUS/DOMINO703
chmod +x /rob/dominofixup.sh ; /rob/dominofixup.sh
WRKDOMSVR, start them all. (See immediately following note. If this lpar
has a nab server you may want to start that first.)
Note: When you first fire up the NAB server (XDEK01or NOTES01) you will
get prompted "Do you want to upgrade the design of the Domino Directory?
This replaces the standard forms and views with ones from the template."
Select Yes. You'll see that in WRKDOMSVR, option 8.
On each server: LOAD DESIGN
Quickr server:
See "Upgrading to Lotus Quickr 8" at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/lqkrhelp/v8r0/topic/com.ibm.lotus.quickr.doc/LotusQuickr80_Domino_Admin.pdf
load qptool upgrade -server Wait until that finishes. Check results.
load qptool upgrade -a Wait until that finishes. Check results.
load qptool unregister -a -placecatalog Wait until that finishes.
Check results.
load qptool register -a -placecatalog Wait until that finishes. Check
results.
load compact When this is done. Often numerous files related to Quickr
error out during the compact. Even if they successfully compacted
immediately prior to the upgrade. Run the dedicated compact/fixup/updall.
See CLNDOMSVR.