I am getting

Failed to load DSAPI module libqp.srvpgm

qp 6.5.1, Domino 6.5.4FP3, V5R4 of i5/os.

PMR 28017,500
Darla B at IBM is able to find QuickPlace loaded on two IBM iSeries. One
is getting this message and one is not. She is thinking of creating a new
dpar and putting QP on it and see what happens.

I've already ran RMVLQPDOM. Followed Chapter 4 of "Lotus Workplace Version
6.5.1 for iSeries" religiously at
http://www-12.lotus.com/ldd/doc/uafiles.nsf/docs/iseries651/$File/qp651ist.pdf
to reinstall and getting same message. I did NOT RMVLICPGM though. Just
the RMVLQPDOM, the prep steps, and the ADDLQPDOM.

Doing a
TELL HTTP QUIT
followed by
LOAD HTTP
will again give you the
Failed to load DSAPI module libqp.srvpgm
message.  File exists in:
/QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS/QUICKPLACE/libqp.srvpgm
/QIBM/UserData/LOTUS/NOTES/LIBQP.SRVPGM
12=Work with links
/QSYS.LIB/QQPLACE.LIB/LIBQP.SRVPGM