Hello Paul,
If you're interested in an integration product which runs entirely on the
iSeries, we have Aktion DataLink/400.  To use it, you would create
programs on the iSeries, which can be file triggers, to write records to a
workfile.  Datalink/400 then processes them using the Notes C APIs.

Datalink/400 will:

Create, update and delete Notes/Domino Documents.
Send e-mail through a Domino server.
Call a Notes agent.
Retrieve data from Domino databases.

There's more information here if you're interested:
http://content.aktion.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=18

Suzanne Wilson
Aktion Associates, Inc.
1687 Woodlands Drive
Maumee, Ohio  43537
VOICE: 419.794.2526
FAX: 419.893.2526
www.aktion.com

domino400-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+swilson=aktion.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/28/2006 10:42 PM
Please respond to
domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx

domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Domino400 Digest, Vol 4, Issue 201

message: 1
date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:59:07 -0500
from: pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx
subject: ODBC between OS/400 and Domino

Anybody got a link to where I can find an ODBC connector that runs on a
Domino/400 server and a System i server?

Thanks