I have a lightly-used QuickPlace server that was recently moved to a DPAR
on my iSeries.

I tried to create a CL program to end and restart the QuickPlace server so
I could do it after hours on a schedule, but I'm getting an error that I
have not found documentation for (even Google failed me this time).  The
error showing in the job log is

      Function check. LNT0920 unmonitored by RESTRQPPGM at statement 3200,
instruction X'0039'.

Statement 3200 in the CL program, assuming that is the one referred to in
the error, is

      STRDOMSVR  SERVER(QPPROD1) JSC(*NO)

The line before this command is a DLYJOB set to run for 180 seconds.  I can
run the same command from the command line and it runs (as far as I can
tell) perfectly.  I'm not even sure where to look -- the details for the
error above are the standard CPF9999 which basically tells me to look at
the previous errors, but there are no previous errors.  Any suggestions on
where I should look are much appreciated.

------------------------------------

Second question, related to the first, is how often do you restart your
QuickPlace server?  Like I said, this one is very lightly used and is a
partition on our primary server.  The server itself is IPLd rarely,
basically when we do full system saves, but the primary partition is shut
down every night to accommodate the backup procedure we are using.  A
Sametime partition is in the works, so I will have the same question for
it, but there's some work to be done before I'm ready for that.  Both of
these are 6.5.1 with the appropriate code updates / patches necessary to
run on a 6.5.4 server.

Thanks,
Patrick