To dump shared memory and semaphores use the following command:

CALL PGM(QP0ZIPCS) PARM('-Emsa')

As far as I can tell the tool to clean them up manually is not documented
for customers.  Sorry!  I would stick to iSeries Navigator for that or the
attached tool.

Steps to load the dltdomsmem tool on your system:

1.  Detach the file below to c:
2. FTP in Binary mode the above file from your PC to the iSeries (to the
save file created above) by entering the following commands at a Windows
command prompt:
        cd c:\
        ftp  iSeriesSystem
        Log in with iSeries user id and password
        cd /
        cd  qsys.lib/qgpl.lib
        bin
        put  dltdomsmem.savf
3.  Restore the DLTDOMSMEM library by entering the following command at an
i5/OS command line:
        RSTLIB DLTDOMSMEM *SAVF SAVF(QGPL/DLTDOMSMEM)

When the server is down, do the following:
1.   ADDLIBLE DLTDOMSMEM

2.  Verify if there are any orphaned memory segments by entering the
command:
        DLTDOMSMEM ServerName FRC(*NO) DLT(*NO)

3.  You should now have a spooled file with contents similar to the
example below.  If you have an IDs in the list, you have orphaned memory
due to the crash.

 Partition number is:   02                                            The
partition number associated with the server specified
 Force value is:  N FRC parameter value
 Do the delete is:  N DLT parameter value
 Library is:  QTEMP                                                    Lib
where the output of the QP0ZIPCS is copied to so it can be processed
 File is:  DOMSTUFF
 Mbr is:   DOMSHMEM
 Per partition value is: X'0800'                                  The
range values per partition
 Range of Keys that could be deleted:  0XF8001000 - 0XF80017FF  Based on
above info, and partition number, the shared memory key range to be
deleted
 ID:  189   Key:  0XF8001000     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   8264848     Owner:   QNOTES
 ID:  190   Key:  0XF8001001     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   12000000     Owner:   QNOTES
 ID:  191   Key:  0XF8001002     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   262144     Owner:   QNOTES
 ID:  192   Key:  0XF8001003     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   262144     Owner:   QNOTES
 ID:  193   Key:  0XF8001004     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   262144     Owner:   QNOTES
 ID:  194   Key:  0XF8001005     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   262144     Owner:   QNOTES
 ID:  195   Key:  0XF8001006     Number attached jobs:   20     Allocated
size:   262144     Owner:   QNOTES
Finished finding shared memory, but no deletion for partnumb: 02

4.   If you had an orphaned memory, remove it now with the command:
        DLTDOMSMEM ServerName FRC(*NO) DLT(*YES)