Re: Backing up multi-version releases

fixed

I "think" that if you did a WRKDOMSVR and used option 12 to see the data
directory that you should be able to save that directory.  Then on a
different machine make sure it has the same version of Domino loaded.
Restore your server and do a CFGDOMSVR and get it back into the other misc
'/QIBM/UserData/Lotus' genre of directories.  Make sense?  A little TCP/IP
configuration may be needed (ADDTCPIFC stuff).  But I have a tendency to
save a few of these directories nightly anyway.