Here's a direct link to the downloads:

http://tinyurl.com/8epqp

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
08/01/2005 11:59:04 AM:

> Stupid question:
>
> I ordered the 6.5.4 CD's from the wonderfully intuitive passport sight.
Is
> FP1 only available as an electronic distribution?  Where do you find the
> FP's?
>

> Michael Crump
> Manager, Computing Services
> Saint-Gobain Containers
> 1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
> Muncie, IN  47302
> (765)741-7696
> (765)741-7012 f
> (800)428-8642
>
> "The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
> from the support of a cause we believe to be just"  Abraham Lincoln
>

>              Chris Whisonant
>              <Chris.Whisonant@
>              comporium.com> To
>                                        Lotus Domino on the iSeries /
AS400
>              08/01/2005 10:40          <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>              AM cc
>
> Subject
>              Please respond to         Re: 6.5.4 FP 1
>               Lotus Domino on
>                the iSeries /
>                    AS400
>              <domino400@midran
>                   ge.com>
>

> Upgrade went well for me. I'm on v5r3. I upgraded on 7/22 and haven't
had
> any more of my mail server hangs (yet....) since then. From my
> understanding Lotus Support highly recommends FP1!
>
> Chris Whisonant
> Comporium
> Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
> IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
> IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
> 803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
> http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/
>
> domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
> 08/01/2005 11:38:27 AM:
>

> > Anyone have any or heard of any feedback or concerns regarding Fix
Pack