Thanks, but my Domino server is still at 5.2...

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
11/01/2004 01:21:32 PM:

> [...]
> PO Box 2000
> Dock 108
> 6928N 400E
> Kendallville, IN 46755
> http://www.dekko.com
>

> Walter Scanlan <wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 11/01/2004 12:15 PM
> Please respond to
> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
> domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Lotus Domino on the
> iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Fax to
>
> Subject
> Re: ScanMail/IFS Gurus
>

> Many customers needed a command which provided IFS data as it is
provided
> on libraries.  PRTDSKINF didn't provide that information as a result
> RTVDIRINF was provided.
>
> It builds 2 PF in qusrsys which include, every IFS object in a given
tree
> with details such as file size.
>
> Walter Scanlan
> Senior Software Engineer
> Domino For iSeries
> Internet  WSCANLAN@xxxxxxxxxx
> CLP R4, R5 and Domino 6
> Phone 507-286-6088
>

> rob@xxxxxxxxx
> Sent by: domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 11/01/2004 11:07 AM
> Please respond to
> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Subject
> Re: ScanMail/IFS Gurus
>

> RTVDIRINF?
>
> Rob Berendt
> --
> Group Dekko Services, LLC
> Dept 01.073
> PO Box 2000
> Dock 108
> 6928N 400E
> Kendallville, IN 46755
> http://www.dekko.com
>

> Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> 11/01/2004 08:32 AM
> Please respond to
> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc
>
> Fax to
>
> Subject
> ScanMail/IFS Gurus
>

> After I restarted my servers yesterday because of time change looping, I

> am getting the following errors every 15 minutes from my SERVER task on
my

> mail server. I know it should go away if I delete the object in
question,
> but how do I find the object "/.../SMLN0000075500012b4d"?
>
> Message ID . . . . . . :   MCH3402       Severity . . . . . . . :   40
07:53:53

> Message . . . . :   Tried to refer to all or part of an object that no
> longer
>   exists.
> Cause . . . . . :   The most common cause is that a stored address to an

>   object is no longer correct because that object was deleted or part of

> the
>   object was deleted.
>

> Message ID . . . . . . :   CPDA1CC       Severity . . . . . . . :   30
> Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic
> Date sent  . . . . . . :   10/31/04      Time sent  . . . . . . :
07:53:53