Please Help!

Apologize for long e-mail because of screenshots

ISERIES 825 Domino 6.02 4 partitions.  Only one Domino Server.

Thrown into role of Dom administrator and implemented DECS yet it cannot
see out of the partition with the Domino server.  I want to access our
production box so I can start developing forms to connect to live data.

All it sees is the *local DB2 database.

I cannot get past this problem. I have posted screen shots.

I  am hoping someone will point me in the right direction or if I should
check for jobs running on other partitions that may be stopping me from
connecting
.
These are the steps I have taken so far.

Verified information from the partition that I want to access: (our
network admin did not want me to post ip address)

System: ***400
Route information:
Route destination . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 1**.16*.5.0
Subnet mask . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Next hop host name . . . . . . . . . . . . :  V****400
Next hop . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *DIRECT
Type of service . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *NORMAL
Route available . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *YES
Route type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *DIRECT
Route source . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *CFG
Change date/time . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 06/12/04 01:33:13
Route maximum transmission unit . . . . . . : 1492
Associated interface information:
Route to interface binding type . . . . . . : *FIXED
Interface status . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Active
Interface address . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 1**.16*.5.12

Used the WRKRDBDIRE on the partition with the Domino Server to add a
relational database with parameters below.

Relational database . . . . . . : REMOTE400
Remote location: Remote location . . . . . . . : 1**.16*.5.12
Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : *IP
Port number or service name . : *DRDA
Remote authentication method: Preferred method . . . . . . :
*USRIDPWD Allow lower authentication . :
*ALWLOWER Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
PRODUCTION BOX
Relational database type . . . . : *REMOTE

Reviewed the following information from lccon and made sure that *DDM
and QRWTLSTN was running on the production box.

"Connecting to a DB2 Data Source on iSeries All connections originating
from the iSeries to DB2 databases (including the local DB2/400), require
that the target DB2 database be registered in the Relational Database
Directory on the requesting iSeries. Register DB2 data sources using the
WRKRDBDIRE CL command. You can register your remote connections as
either *SNA or *IP. If using SNA, communication configuration is
required to connect to the remote database as described in the
appropriate iSeries documentation. If using *IP, provide the target IP
address or remote location name and verify that the target database is
active on the designated port. The default IP port for *DRDA is 446. If
the target database is another DB2/400 using a *IP connection, make sure
that the DDM server job on the target iSeries is listening for the
connection request. This occurs by entering a STRTCPSVR *DDM command on
the target iSeries. The command starts the QRWTLSTN job on the iSeries
in QSYSWRK subsystem. This job monitors the DRDA port. Note If you are
connecting to a remote DB2/400, the password in the Connection Document
should be in uppercase characters."

Ran QNOTES/DCTEST  to test the connection and got this error.

Attempting to connect to DB2 REMOTE400 as JOSEV
Error connecting to DB2 data source.
Relational database REMOTE400 not found.
Connectivity test Fails.

Please help!

Jose Vega