Anyone have ideas as to what could be wrong with the code and/or database?
I could have sworn this has worked in the past, but I cant even get any
result from a print statement in the Initialize section of a page, nor a
form. Is there something in the database or server settings that could be
causing it not to execute that code at all? Currently it is set to disallow
anonymous access and it runs all agents as the web user.

The following items also appear in the Domino server log:

07/31/2002 08:14:09 AM  You are not authorized to perform this operation
[/apps/saleswee.nsf/PrepareStatement]
07/31/2002 08:14:19 AM  You are not authorized to perform this operation
[/apps/expenses.nsf/ExpenseStatement?OpenForm&CLIB_20020731]

They have only appeared once in the log, but I've attempted getting this
working several times this morning.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian A. Cline
G&P Trucking Company
800.922.1147 x6068
clib@gptruck.com

                    clib@gptruck.com
                    Sent by:                 To:     domino400@midrange.com
                    domino400-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com               Subject:     Re: Forms and Agents

                    07/29/2002 05:03
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    domino400

So far, I have the following in the WebQueryOpen section of the form:

     @Command([ToolsRunMacro]; "PopulateFields")

and the following code in the PopulateFields agent. On a side note, even if
I remove all this code from Initialize and simply put a Print statement in
there, it doesnt even show the text that I print.

-----
Uselsx "*LSXODBC"
Sub Initialize
     On Error Goto ErrorHandler

     Dim DBC As New ODBCCOnnection
     Dim DBQ As New ODBCQuery
     Dim DBR As New ODBCResultSet

     Set DBQ.Connection = DBC
     Set DBR.Query = DBQ

     Dim NS As New NotesSession
     Dim ND As NotesDocument
     Set ND = NS.DocumentContext

     Dim dbUser As String, dbPass As String, qStr As String, qDat As
String, qUsr As String
     dbUser = "notesdb"
     dbPass = "notesdb"

     qStr = ND.Query_String(0)
     If Instr(qStr, "&") = 0 Then
          Print "<B>Invalid document identifier.</B>"
          Exit Sub
     End If

     qLen = Len(qStr)
     qPos = Instr(qStr, "&")
     qUsr = Mid(DocID, 1, qPos - 1)
     qUsr = Ucase(qUsr)
     qDat = Mid(DocID, qPos + 1, qLen - qPos)

     If Not DBC.ConnectTo("COLUMBIA", dbUser, dbPass) Then
          Print "<B>CRITICAL ERROR ENCOUNTERED while connecting to
database:</B>"
          PrintDBErrors DBC, DBQ, DBR
          Exit Sub
     End If

     startDate = GetSunday( qDat )
     endDate = GetSaturday( qDat )

     DBQ.SQL = "SELECT * FROM ITSR5CSTM.SLSPLANPF WHERE SPUSER='" & qUsr &
"' AND SPDAT >= " & startDate & " AND SPDAT <= " & endDate

     Print DBQ.SQL & "<P>"

ErrorHandler:
     Print "Script error (initialize): " & Error & "<P>"
     Exit Sub

End Sub
-----

Any ideas?