Indeed Iris Café is full of information, egos and dated responses, not
that we at Midrange.com don't have our fair share!  ;-) And (as I pull
on the boxing gloves) they don't seem to enjoy the art of respectful
disagreement (darn, got the gloves on the wrong hands!)

It would appear that the issues are few when it comes to the interaction
of Domino and the AS/400.  The problems are either entirely Domino/Notes
related or a result of the need to tend out on the NT/2000 OS.

(There, got the gloves going) So Rob, have you seen the iNotes Web
client on the IBM Thin Client - it's almost worth the wait.  And
provided the Domino developer is any good, a Web enabled database is
pretty cool too.  Almost to the point where 5250 emulation, email, CRM
and Intranet/Internet browsing can be done without having to use a
Redmond product!

Best Regards

Fritz Hayes
Atwater Associates