Replication problems.

  • Subject: Replication problems.
  • From: DStrong@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:15:34 -0700

fixed

I am trying to replicate my NT domino server (R5.0.4) to my AS400 v4r5m0
R5.04 that I am just getting setup.  I have checked the connection
documents and I think they are ok.  Both servers are in the same domain.
Both servers are in the LocalDomainServers group.  I get the following
message in the Misc event log entry and the files do no replicate.

11/06/2000 09:23:35 AM  Unable to replicate with server SPH-Domino-2: You
are not authorized to use the server on remote server

The only other 400 running Domino around here mentioned he had a similar
problem and had to change some authorization on his 400 to fix, but cannot
remember what he changed.

I am trying to get everything moved over to the 400 but want to be sure all
the replication is working so the NAB is ok.

Thanks Doug

Doug Strong
Network Administrator
St Peter's Hospital