Bob O. wrote:
That would work for the labels and buttons on the windows, but, they want the data pulled from the AS/400, iSeries, SystemI (you know what I mean) translated too. Like I said, all I could do was laugh.

Machine translation might remotely be possible if you created a mash-up that funneled your iSeries data through (for example) the Google translate tool. The concept is that you'd have a socket program that talks to Google and performs the translation. Then you stuff the translated data onto your display, dealing with the fact that a sentence in English is never the same size as a sentence in Spanish. Of course, machine translation is generally ludicrous, so the end results would not be very good.

I'd be laughing too. There's no silver bullet for this.
--buck