I would guess that this means next to nothing to the CODE developers. That
is, without knowing what you are doing, what version of WDSC you are
using, what operating system, what version of OS/400 and what CODE-related
PTFs are installed all it is a vague indication that some program had an
GPF.

Mike

"Bill" <billzbubb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2004-07-23 11:24
Please respond to
CODE/400 Discussion & Support

<code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Code Download Ending with Error

Here's the Code.log:

General Protection Fault exception occurred at EIP = 75031733 on thread
0894.
Register Dump at point of exception:
EAX = 00000000    EBX = 00127544  ECX = 00000002    EDX = 00184B70
EBP = 00127514    EDI = 00000000  ESI = 00184B58    ESP = 00127504
ÿCS =     001B  CSLIM = FFFFFFFF   DS =     0023  DSLIM = FFFFFFFF
ÿES =     0023  ESLIM = FFFFFFFF   FS =     003B  FSLIM = 00000FFF
ÿGS =     0000  GSLIM = 00000000   SS =     0023  SSLIM = FFFFFFFF
NPX Environment:
CW = 0262      TW = FFFF  IP = 2085:07FF0008
SW = 0000  OPCODE = 07FF  OP = 1B28:FFFF0010
NPX Stack:
No valid stack entries.
Process terminating.

Bill