Oooh, Dave's absolutely right.

Code (nee Code/400) is the part of WDSCi that got included because
jLpex isn't quite 'there' yet.
Code Edit has had a long tradition of being buried inside some other
product.  And the enclosing product has had an unfortunate version
number history.

ADTS/CS V3R1, etc (matched OS/400 releases)
WDT V5R1 (matched OS/400 releases)
WDSCi 4.0, 5.1 and 5.1 (matched WAS releases)

The bottom line is that you want to find/order WebSphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries 5.1 and load that puppy.

The 'preferred' editor is Lpex (or jLpex as we've been calling it to
differentiate it from the identically-named Lpex which is the core of
Code Edit.  Grrrr.)  But there's an option to use Code as the editor
instead of RSE (Remote Systems Explorer) and jLpex.

I hope that was of some use.
  --buck