Hi,

Guess this is a personal issue on what standard you take, but here are some
additional ones that I use;

- two space indentation (with still 80 character limits on a source line I
can't afford 3 spaces)
- variables capitalized (ex. MyAmount)
- database fields all caps (ex. CSNAME)
- operation codes capitalized (ex. EndIf, ReadE)
- functions capitalized (ex. Not, %EOF, %SubSt)
- No use of CALLP (just ignore the result in that case)
- ... probable many more that I find so 'normal'

Kind regards,
Paul