Gotta love the IT world for all its terminology!!!

Actually, CODE/400 is built on top of an editor called LPEX written in C or C++.
The editor in WDSC/RSE is also built on top of LPEX, but it is the Java
re-write. Somebody has coined the term JLPEX to refer to this "newer" version.

So, in most cases when people refer to LPEX they are talking about the editor in
CODE/400. When they talk about JLPEX, they are talking about the editor in
WDSC/RSE.

-- Scott Johnson