From: Michele Cummings [mailto:mcumming@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 3:35 PM
To: CODE/400 Discussion & Support
Subject: RE: Verifying SQLRPGLE

Hi Rick..

If the problem that you are encountering is due to the fact that the SQLCA
DS is not defined, you could use the following workaround:.

Define a compiler-condition.  Specify NEED_SQLCA in the Verify
dialog for your Code/400 verify, but don't define it for your regular
compiles.
This way you do not have to keep changing your program.

 /IF DEFINED(NEED_SQLCA)
 /COPY sqlca_ds
 /ENDIF

Hope that helps.